[rules-dev] [feature-proposal] Execution Environment Governance Via A Push Model

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Fri Aug 2 21:31:22 EDT 2013

The polling is now separate, all it does is call "mvn install" at regular intervals. It is possible to implement an alternative one that calls "mvn install" on remote request, although we haven't implemented that yet, but someone could do it by following the Scanner class and just hooking it up with JMS push.

We will probably add that for 6.1, but while the pushing feature and api is trivial, it would take time to building the tooling.

Mark