[rules-dev] droolsjbpm-integration failing

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Fri Jan 18 15:58:40 EST 2013

The spring stuff was all broken as part of the KIE refactor. I got spring working again, using old apis, but it has to be all redone. How spring works is no longer relevant for the KIE approach.

If you have any problems fixing those three tests, let me know and I'll see if we can at least get them working, until we get spring redone, or removed from the examples.

Mark