[rules-dev] problem with droolsjbpm git repo ?

Cristiano Gavião cvgaviao at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 09:05:02 EDT 2013

Hi Geoffrey,

in relation of the format issue, that tab/space was the problem.
In eclipse the default is to use tab for indentation, but this behavior
can be changed. After change that I could provide a good commit.

But that change don't alter the issue with egit (all files seems to be
changed)

regards,

Cristiano