[rules-dev] Drools + Hibernate

Roopa roopa.musuley at gmail.com
Tue May 7 11:09:20 EDT 2013

Hi,

While connecting to Database, we provide certain condition statements in the
where clause,
My concern is, Can we provide the where conditions dynamically.
If so, Is it possible using Drools?

Can we provide the where conditions dynamically through Drools.i.e, the flow
should be from Drools to DAO layer?

Is it possible to drive the flow from Drools to Hibernate providing the
where conditions dynamically.
I came to know that hibernate session can be used within Drools. I want the
other way round.

Is it possible to query the database using Drools alone? or Drools +
Hibernate combination would be fine or Hibernate alone.
Please guide.

Is Drools used "just to use the domain objects queried from Database" or can
it be used to query the database?