[rules-dev] Usage of rules-users

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Tue May 13 18:52:15 EDT 2014

I’ve asked geoffrey to setup a separate mailing list for planner, and to write on the optaplanner website what questions should not be asked on the Drools lists.

We can setup an additional two new google groups for Drools. One for expert DRL questions and one for Workbench questions. Or maybe we just need to create a drools-noob list, and direct first starters there? That may actually be the best way for now, to reduce some of the most basic Qs.

Mark