[rules-users] Custom EvaluatorFactory

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Wed Dec 19 18:26:37 EST 2007

   Andy,

   I just added support for that in trunk (drools-4.1.0.SNAPSHOT). Although
trunk is a work in progress, you are welcome to try it out and check if it
meets your needs and provide feedback. Look for the interface:
org.drools.base.evaluators.EvaluatorDefinition and its subclasses as
examples.

   []s
   Edson

2007/12/19, Andy Mei <andy.d.mei at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
>   Is there a way I could register my own custom EvaluatorFactory?
>   Drools ships with DateFactory what compares only dates, but no time is
> included.  I would like to compare time as well.
>   I see that it would be very helpful to include capability to register
> custom EvaluatorFactory.
>   Thanks.
>
> Andy

  Edson Tirelli