AW: [rules-users] retract() problem

Guardian d.h.j. at gmx.de
Fri Dec 21 05:58:00 EST 2007

I will try to specify my problem:

I think every insert()-action leads to a refresh of the agenda. The same
should be happen if an object would be retracted, but it don’t.

There are 10 objects in the workingMemory and in this constellation no rules
will be fired. This is the expected behaviour and the agenda is empty. Now I
retract 2 objects from the workingMemory. I proofed that the 2 objects are
deleted from the workingMemory.  Afterwards fireallrules() is executed and
the rule should be fired, but the agenda is also empty.

The rule is tested: it works. When I insert only 8 objects at the beginning
everything works fine.

Thanks a lot

Dennis Jansen

  _____