[rules-users] retract() problem

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Fri Dec 21 06:22:19 EST 2007

    To be able to really help, we need a way to reproduce the problem, like
a self-contained test case. The reason is that we have 1700+ tests today and
none of them is catching the scenario you are talking about. So, it is
possible that there is a bug and we need to fix it, but we need a way to
narrow the search space for it.

    Thanks,
     Edson