[rules-users] Method undefined exception when calling from LHS

dileep_sivaraman dileep_sivaraman at infosys.com
Fri Mar 9 01:03:04 EST 2007

http://www.nabble.com/file/7054/Exception_for_ExampleOptions.txt
Exception_for_ExampleOptions.txt
http://www.nabble.com/file/7055/ExampleOptions.drl ExampleOptions.drl
http://www.nabble.com/file/7056/ProcessRuleHelper.java
ProcessRuleHelper.java

I am using drools 3.0.5.I  am tying to call a function named
"getJobRequestOptions" which accepts a parameter object of type
IValueObject.

My LHS looks like this :

getJobRequestOptions(jri)!=null
getJobRequestOptions(jri).hasOption(JobRequestOptions.OptionType.ENDORSEMENTS
)

However when I try to run the program I  get the following Exception :

org.drools.rule.InvalidRulePackage: Rule Compilation error The method
getJobRequestOptions(IValueObject) is undefined for the type
Rule_Tests_for_Endorsement_0

Thanks