[rules-users] Package declaration problem

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Fri Mar 9 06:36:45 EST 2007

   If I'm not mistake, JCI had issues with capital letters in package
names. So, if you are using 3.0.x, avoid capital letters and keywords as
part of the package names.
   In 3.1, we resolved the most of the keyword comflicts and seems JCI
also fixed the problem with capital letters... Mark can confirm that.

   []s
   Edson