[rules-users] Quick post on writing rules

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Thu Mar 15 09:24:42 EDT 2007

   All,

   I made a short post on how to write rules and how to detect possible
problems with it. It is really short and a bit highlevel (abstract), but
the subject is open and very extensive.

http://markproctor.blogspot.com/

   I'm thinking in eventually following up with real examples/use cases,
showing how to implement rules using known patterns
(http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=UsagePatterns). So, if you
have a case you would like us (I will get other people involved as
needed) to analyze and provide some suggestions and you think that
others would benefit from your case, feel free to send me a description
of the use case and the business rules involved. I will try to make a
didactic example of it and post.
   Plz send me in PVT so to not flood the list.

   Thank you,
    Edson

--
 Edson Tirelli