[rules-users] trouble with 3.1.0-M1 docs?

Justine Hlista justine at vsasset.com
Fri Mar 16 11:42:56 EDT 2007

Hmm, I downloaded the standard edition XXE xml reader from the link in your
post, but it fails when trying to read the 3.1 html documents. I understand
that the docs have not been updated for 3.1, but the current version of the
doc in the 3.1 distribution cannot be read as far as I can tell.

In any event, I've seen the overviews on the new conditional elements (from,
accumulate, etc.) -- are there more examples of their usage available??
These could be extremely useful for our app. With previous versions of
drools, I have hooked in Java classes to perform various accumulation and
collect functions. I would like to be able to do it directly in drl, but
need more examples of some of the new features in 3.1 before I make the
decision to switch everything over.

Thanks,
Justine