[rules-users] trouble with 3.1.0-M1 docs?

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Fri Mar 16 13:00:56 EDT 2007

   Justine,

   There are a couple examples in the integration tests:

http://anonsvn.labs.jboss.com/labs/jbossrules/trunk/drools-compiler/src/test/resources/org/drools/integrationtests/

   If you send a couple samples of what you are trying to achieve, I may
try to help you and possibly others with the same questions...

   []s
   Edson