[rules-users] New Blog entry

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Wed Mar 21 20:06:55 EDT 2007

    All,

    Last week I asked for topics/use cases you would like to see in our
blog, with a few details and analysis and a few of you did sent
suggestions.
    For this week I decided to take the suggestion sent by Neil Goldman
and talk about writing rules for Time-Sensitive Applications and the
more abstract case of monitoring applications.

    Since I consider myself a begginer in rules too, I'm trying to keep
the articles very light and easy to follow. Suggestions and critics are
more than welcome.

http://markproctor.blogspot.com/2007/03/writing-rules-for-monitoring-and-time.html

    My special thanks to Neil Goldman and to the others that sent
suggestion. All, feel free to continue sending more suggestions so we
can direct the content to what is really important for you.

   Regards,
      Edson

--
 Edson Tirelli