[rules-users] Can Jboss rules handle large no. of RuleBases?

Anstis, Michael (M.) manstis1 at ford.com
Thu Mar 22 11:32:40 EDT 2007

If you have many, many rules I think an optimisation would be to save a
serialised rulebase and use this instead of creating one from your DRL
(which would include parsing and RETE matrix generation). This would
become a "one off" packaging\deployment action. At runtime you'd
deserialise the rulebase. Also have a look at AgendaGroups - they allow
you to trigger sub-sets of rules in the rulebase.