[rules-users] Ruleflow behavior if ruleset node does not fire any rules

Shahad Ahmed shahad.ahmed2 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 08:06:27 EDT 2007

Not sure if this is a bug, or designed behavior in 4.0MR2. In a ruleflow, if
none of the rules in a ruleset node fire then the ruleflow seems to
terminate immediately. For example, if you have a simple flow consisting of
Ruleset1 followed by Ruleset2,  then if none of the rules in Ruleset1 can be
fired then Ruleset2 is never entered and the flow stops. I had expected
Ruleset2 to be entered and activated even if none of the rules in Ruleset1
fired. As always, I realise this is a work in progress and assume it's just
a bug and not a design choice.

Regards
Shahad