[rules-users] Which rules are "passed" by object

Max Pendyschtschuk gotischerose at yahoo.de
Tue May 22 01:50:05 EDT 2007

Michael,

  Thanks for reply. I thought about this, so actually I have two options - to add a field or global variable. Yea, you have a right, last one is better... I hoped there is such support in Drools engine (such information etc.)

  Thanks,
  Maxym

Michael A Heese <mheese at csc.com> schrieb:
  Max,

I'm rather new at this but I think what you can do is define a global
variable which is a container for the information you require. For
instance you could define a List global variable called RESULTS and for
every rule that fired in the action you could add something to the list to
indicate that that particular rule fired. Check section 3.3.3 of the
documentation for informaion on global variables.

Mike