[rules-users] JBoss Rules IDE Error on StringEvaluator

Ronald R. DiFrango ron.difrango at gmail.com
Thu May 24 10:20:25 EDT 2007

Edson,

Actually, I am glad it caught it, because that was not my intent at all.  I
was a global search and replace issue on my part.

If you added in support for these operations, I still think a warning would
be in order because that may not be what you intended,

I am considering the move to 4.0.x series, but I have hard deadline and am
being risk averse at this point.

Ron