[rules-users] Usage of Drools in a RCP project

Gaurav2007 gaurav.a.joshi at capgemini.com
Wed Sep 5 08:31:24 EDT 2007

i am also working in same technology i am not able to use service of one
plug-in from another in following cases :
1) export the required package of dependent plug-in,
2) add all the required jars in classpath from runtime tab of mainfest.mf
file of your plugin.
3) in run time configuration of application required plug-in is not
selected.