[rules-users] Usage of Drools in a RCP project

gurks r.bach at gmx.at
Wed Sep 5 09:32:12 EDT 2007

Thanx for your hints but you might have missunderstood something.

All the classes needed from Drools plugin are found and I can initialize the
ruleBase unless I try to add
an import statement for a java class into the DRL file. When the DRL file
gets parsed by Drools I
get this strange exception. Don't know why the class cannot be found. I
assume the class is
loaded by means of reflections in Drools. This means when the class is on
class path it should
also be found or do I forget something important???