[rules-users] dialect: Java or MVEL

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 13:44:44 EDT 2007

BTW, when using Java, is there a way to save the .java files created
by the compiler?  I would like to understand the specific
environment/scope in which consequences are compiled. Right now, if
something goes wrong, the .java are deleted right away. I looked at
PackageBuilderOptions, but didn't see anything there.

 - Godmar