[rules-users] DSL Rules error : unable to expand

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Tue Apr 15 18:24:20 EDT 2008

   DSL is space mandatory, but insensitive, it that makes any sense... :)
   My guess is that when you write a mapping like that:

showing popup thing =

   You are say that there must be 1 or more spaces in the end of the
statement.
   Try removing the space and it should work:

showing popup thing=

    PS: Internally, all spaces are converted into \s+

    []s
    Edson

2008/4/15 vester_s <s4nnym at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I have a DSL file like this
> [then]showing popup thing = foo.put("showing","ON");
>
> and a DRL file like this
> Rule "popup"
>  no-loop tru
> when
> then
>  showing popup thing
> end
>
> It keeps giving me an error
> "Unable to expand: showing popup thing. Due to Expression was not
> expandable: showing popup thing"
>
> The other rules is working fine, i couldn't find any problem with this DSL
> and DRL. Anybody can help?
>
> thanks,

Edson Tirelli
JBoss Drools Core Development