[rules-users] Re: [rules-dev] Problem using RuleFlows .

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Thu Aug 7 05:19:42 EDT 2008

Harsh,

You have violated basic netiquette in so many ways. This will most
likely lead to people ignoring you. Can you please read this before
posting again:
http://www.jboss.org/drools/lists.html

In particularly:
3. Don't wait a minimum of 3 days and resend your email within minutes
of hours.
16. Email user questions to the dev mailing list.
17. Email both dev and user list in the hope of a quicker response.