[rules-users] Problem using RuleFlows .

Amninder amninder_kaur at infosys.com
Thu Aug 21 00:49:29 EDT 2008

Hi Harsh
I need help in the beginning stage of drools. could you guide me in how to
deploy a full Drools Project in my java application(local host)? also i am
unable to operate JBRMS i am finding a lot of problems uploading my project
also where actually the reposirory is made when a rule is created through
JBRMS

Thanks
Amninder Kaur