[rules-users] rule implementation

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Sun Aug 10 18:53:24 EDT 2008

First you'll need a function/static method that calculates distance. I
would then determine this for ever cross product combination - make sure
this distance fact references both objects.

Once you have determined all distances and inserted the facts
representing this you can "not" method a custom accumulator or possible
collect to keep retracting distance facts until you only have 10 left -
the banking example shows how to restrict on number ranges.

Hopefully that should give you enough hints, when you are finished maybe
you could post the solution to the mailing list and also the wiki.

Mark