[rules-users] firing rules again?

Marcin Krol mrkafk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 15:18:21 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I have a session to rule base:

         RuleBase rb = RuleBaseFactory.newRuleBase();
         rb.addPackage( pb.getPackage() );

         StatefulSession session = rb.newStatefulSession();

Two questions:

1. When I call session.fireAllRules(), I find I can no longer add new
facts using this session. Strictly speaking, I can do that, but they
there doesn't seem to be any effect re firing rules.

Do I have to declare the new session? Is there some way to add the new
facts and rules to the session after fireAllRules has been called?

2. Is there an equivalent of (refresh rule-name) that is implemented in
CLIPS?

Regards,
Marcin