[rules-users] Snapshot doesn't include the updated rule?

psentosa psentosa at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 05:21:34 EDT 2008

Hi..please  correct me if I'm wrong...
but it seems that the problem in the insurance example is that in the
properties file newInstance is set to true,
although it uses a StatefulSession.
I tried to rebuild the war after deleting newInstance, and then try to make
some changes in the rules, build, snapshot, and the insurance app get the
change as result as well without needing to restart the server (as I did
before :( )..
any comment?

Regards