[rules-users] Snapshot doesn't include the updated rule?

Keith Bennett forthwind at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 10:37:39 EDT 2008

I am experiencing a similar problem.  See
http://www.nabble.com/Re:-Caching-of-JBoss-Rules-bytecode-field-readers-p18374642.html
for an explanation of what I'm experiencing.  Does anyone know why
updated rules are not available without a server restart?  This is
unacceptable to my customer, as a restart of Tomcat is needed to pick
up rule updates.  I want to simply redeploy my web application to pick
up the rule updates, not restart Tomcat each time (which is shared by
multiple applications).  I have been searching for an
answer/explanation/workaround for this for weeks now, and haven't been
successful so far.  If someone knows, please share.  Thanks.

Keith