[rules-users] Drools as OSGI bundle

ekke ekkehard at gentz-software.de
Wed May 14 08:38:33 EDT 2008

marcus,
at the moment I'm just testing eclipse Riena for remote osgi services,
the next step would be to make my whole application running.
...I think in 2 weeks or so I can test the drools bundles -
I'll let the list know how all works and perhaps publish a sample

have you seen - they also figured out the dependencies to MVEL bundle -

if this enterprise bundle repository works well - would be great benefit -
there are always hours of work to see where are the dependencies, what
to export and import etc...

ekke
(btw: I'm building an ERP solution as eclipse rich client + osgi server
using jBPM for business processes, drools as rules engine and
hibernate/jpa for persistence - core of the application will become
open source later this year)