[rules-users] Re: Compilation failed on BRMS with multi-consequence DSL phrase

Benjamin J McMillan ben at benmcmillan.com
Wed May 14 15:42:35 EDT 2008

Sorry for all the emails. We figured it out.

It turns out that the guided editor in the BRMS forces the MVEL dialect
by default. However, if you explicitly set the dialect to java in the
options, it will work (validate). This allows us to call functions in
the DSL phrases rather than being limited to getters/setters via MVEL.

Cheers,
(a much happier) Ben