[rules-users] Declaring Variables in Condition

Markus Helbig info at markushelbig.de
Mon May 26 08:41:20 EDT 2008

Yes, because $item1 should be a variable name, which should be bound
to {item}, so it has to be possible to replace $item1 with $item2 or
whatever so i can use the same consequence more than one time.

The DSL Editor shows the correct things i want to have ... but
compiling is not possible

Cheers

Markus