[rules-users] Answering my own question Eclipse 3.4

J Michael Dean mdean77 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 23 20:32:00 EST 2008

I have verified that if I start with a virgin Ganymede (Eclipse 3.4)
installation and install Drools 5M3, and then try to install 4.07 from
update site, I cannot go back and trying to manipulate the plugins and
features manually will destroy the ability of the Eclipse distribution
to ever expose Drools.

Also found that my previous problem (probably obvious) is that the
entire binary needs to be used as the runtime environment.  I just put
it in as a plugin so it is conveniently located.

- Mike