[rules-users] RuleAgent question

David Sinclair dsinclair at chariotsolutions.com
Tue Nov 25 09:49:19 EST 2008

Mike,

For question #1, check out the Javadoc for RuleAgent. The class header
provides some decent documentation. As far as what it is reading, it takes
the path specified by dir and scans that directory.

dir = new File(d);
        if (!(dir.isDirectory() && dir.exists())) {
            throw new IllegalArgumentException("The directory " + d
                    + "is not valid.");
        }

        scanner = new FileScanner();
        scanner.setFiles( dir.listFiles() );