[rules-users] RuleAgent question

Mike Dean mdean77 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 25 20:49:27 EST 2008

My problem is not knowing what directory it is actually scanning.  If I put
anything in the property file except 'dir=/' then I get an invalid directory
error. It accepts this entry, tells me it found 34 files, none of which of
course is a rule file, and I can't even find a place on my machine that has
34 unique files in it.  I am a little hobbled by Eclipse because it is
difficult sometimes to tell where the root of an RCP actually lives.

- Mike