[rules-users] org.Drools.RuntimeRulesException

Wed Nov 26 03:27:03 EST 2008

This has been bugging me for a while trying out the HelloWorld example with
Drools 5.0 M3.

Unable to load dialect
org.drools.rule.builder.dialect.java.JavaDialectConfiguration:java:org.drools.rule.builder.dialect.java.JavaDialectConfiguration'

Although it doesn't affect the operation of the DSL file, the error kept
popping up on my Eclipse 3.4.1 (Ganymade). Some had suggested to add all the
jar libraries to the Java Build Path but that didn't work for me. So, I've
removed most of them except the one recommended by the dependencies README.

The following jars are in my buildpath now:

   - antlr3-runtime-3.0.1
   - janino-2.5.15
   - org.eclipse.jdt.core_3.4.2.v_883_R34x.jar (does it matter if it's not
   "eclipse-jdt-core-3.4.1.v_883_R34x" - I can't find it in my eclipse plugin
   folder)
   - core-3.4.2.v_883_R34x.jar
   - mvel2-2.0.4-SNAPSHOT.jar
   - entire DROOLS library (including drools-compiler-5.0.0.M3.jar and
   drools-core-5.0.0.M3.jar)

Am I missing something else?

Thanks for you assistance.

regards,