Re[rules-users] trieving LHS & RHS of a rule

Sangrish sidangrish at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 13:31:00 EDT 2008

Hi

         I have to extract LHS and RHS of a rule, that is, the individual
conditions, attributes used in them.
Is there any way of getting his fine grained information. Given a set of
rules I need to decipher the dependencies among them. For example, attribues
used in LHS of a rule might be set in the RHS of another rule.

I have been able to get Rule objects through Package class and can get rule
features like ruleFlowGroup, etc.

Thanks
Siddharth