[rules-users] to have some hierarchical control over rules in the same package

hongyu lu hl_107 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 17:18:07 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have a use case where I would like to group rules by package(each package would be one experiment in my app). There are a couple attributes at the package level, which will enable/disable all rules of that package(not being fired). What would be the best way to achieve this? I am new to Drools and it looks like the rule definition is kinda flat. I would like to avoid defining package level conditions within each rule.

thanks
Jeff