[rules-users] Drools library - updating Drools jar

KDR dr.soprano at neverbox.com
Thu Aug 20 10:25:46 EDT 2009

Edson thank you very much for your suggestions.

I wonder if it didn't work because I used 2.0.13? - I did that because I
couldn't find 2.0.12 on the download page at
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MVEL/Downloading+MVEL - as you can see from
the attached pic I did try adding that jar to the project build path, ahead
of the "standard" Drools library.

I'll download 2.0.14-SNAPSHOT and try it with that. Don't have the strength
to rebuild etc right now! I'll report back. Thanks again for your help, much
appreciated. :)

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25063132/drools3.png drools3.png