[rules-users] Maps in Drools

André Thieme address.good.until.2009.dec.14 at justmail.de
Thu Aug 20 15:54:27 EDT 2009

Edson Tirelli schrieb:

>    ooops... correct version:
>
> when
>    Map( this["type"] == "Point", $x : this["x"] )
>    Map( this["type"] == "Circle", this["x"] == $x )
> then
> end

Okay, so in the mvel syntax this is possible.
Can this also be achieved in the default rule syntax, without mvel?

The mvel syntax needs to be interpreted at runtime, so my Clojure lib
will have to output rules in Drools' native rule language.

What interests me most is that first part:
Map( this["type"] == "Point", $x : this["x"] )

André
--
Lisp is not dead. It’s just the URL that has changed:
http://clojure.org/