[rules-users] Using Drools for modeling with rule-driven agents

Russ Abbott russ.abbott at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 19:52:20 EDT 2009

Hi Mauricio,

Does your reply mean that you think that Drools would have to be enhanced to
let me do what I want?

Have you thought much about what would have to be added to Drools to create
the capabilities I want -- and how much effort it would take?

Thanks.

-- Russ Abbott
Professor, Computer Science
Cell phone: 310-621-3805