[rules-users] Using Drools for modeling with rule-driven agents

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 20:02:09 EDT 2009

I think that Drools fill your needs.. I need to understand more deeply your
requirements to be sure about that.
But if you are asking if you can use Drools in distributed agents that
dynamically modify rules and also you need to create an mechanism to create
and manipulate these agent and rules. You can probably need to do the last
part, this mechanism don't exist. So, probably you will need to focus on
that part.
I think that Drools is for you..

--
- http://salaboy.wordpress.com