[rules-users] Possible London Drools Boot Camp for October

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Tue Aug 25 00:25:05 EDT 2009

The San Francisco Boot Camp
<http://blog.athico.com/2009/03/drools-boot-camp-san-francisco-june.html>
was a great success, with a fantastic turnout
<http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/DroolsBootCampSanFranciscoJune2009>.
If I got enough names I could be tempted to do a London based event at
the JBoss offices, probably in October. I would probably aim for this
event to be just a 1 or 2 day event, dependant on the requests I
receive. If you are interested, send me an email.

The main idea would be to get 15 to 20 like minded people together for a
day or two, where we can just discuss each others problems and we in the
Drools team can help you deep dive into the Drools code.

Mark