[rules-users] Possible London Drools Boot Camp for October

Nicolas Héron nicolas.heron.java at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 06:00:54 EDT 2009

Hi Mark,I am interested for this event. As i am now a contributor on guvnor,
i would like to know better the rest of the code.
I send you an email a few weeks ago about a JUG here in Lille (France) :
chtijug <http://www.chtijug.org>
Lille is one and a half hour in eurostar from London.
I don't know if you intend to come at devox but we could do a session at
lille (1.5 hour by car from antwerpen, i would drive you the two ways) one
evening during that week. I already have the sponsor for that evening (on
drools) and the place (at the university so the audience would be half
professionnal and half student which is a good thing) : i will speak to give
feedbacks of real project in Lille but it would be good if the first part
(or the complete evening just for you with just 10 minutes at the end just
to say that there are alredy project in production in france)
As well, if you want to do that Camp in Lille, i know at least 3 companies
(my current employer, my furture employer at end of month and another
company) that could provide place for 20-40 people + food for lunch +
internet access and 10 minutes from the railways station. So then people
from London, Paris, Belgium (Bruxelles is half an hour from Lille by TGV)
can come, so whatever, I can organise that perhaps later this year because i
think many teachers at universities could be involved. I have done some
presentations (3) here to students and i can tell you they just wait to be
teached on the subject (i may do some classes this year)
Just to tell you Paris is not the only big city in France and the retail
industry, 80% of the companies are in the Lille area !
Regards
Nicolas Héron