[rules-users] Possible London Drools Boot Camp for October

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 11:49:08 EDT 2009

I won't make London as I don't have a budget for it.
But I live in Gent, about an hour away from Lille,
so I might be able to make it there if it's held there and there's an
interest in drools-solver.

Doing it in Lille during Devoxx (= JavaPolis) in Antwerp would waste to
much time on commune in my opinion.

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet
the Drools Solver guy