[rules-users] Drools and Eclipse 3.5

Jesper S. Knudsen jsk at orwtech.dk
Sun Aug 30 11:38:55 EDT 2009

Hi Michael

I had som problems with Eclipse 3.5 and Drools 5.0.1 stabel. But I
managed to get the Drools 5.1.0 development to work fine with Eclipse 3.5
I just added the downloaded development version of
JBossTools-Update-3.1.0.M2-N200907092133-H355.zip and installed it from
this file.

Remember to remove the Drools version 5.0.1 from the Eclipse 3.5 plugins
and feature folders if you have tried to install it with Eclipse 3.5
other wise you may get som fatal errors or conflict in Eclipse when the
starting the environment.

Best regrads

Jesper S. Knudsen