[rules-users] Drools and Eclipse 3.5

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Sun Aug 30 11:55:44 EDT 2009

I also have best experiences to use the Update Sites from
http://labs.jboss.com/tools/download
because they are P2 Update Sites and you can choose between
stable, development, nightly

thx to JBoss Team to provide these sites now online
(first sites were only download-sites)

ekke

Jesper S. Knudsen schrieb:
> Hi Michael
>
> I had som problems with Eclipse 3.5 and Drools 5.0.1 stabel. But I
> managed to get the Drools 5.1.0 development to work fine with Eclipse 3.5
> I just added the downloaded development version of
> JBossTools-Update-3.1.0.M2-N200907092133-H355.zip and installed it from
> this file.
>
> Remember to remove the Drools version 5.0.1 from the Eclipse 3.5 plugins
> and feature folders if you have tried to install it with Eclipse 3.5
> other wise you may get som fatal errors or conflict in Eclipse when the
> starting the environment.
>
> Best regrads
>
> Jesper S. Knudsen
>

>  J Michael Dean skrev:
>
>> Sorry because I am sure this has been answered, but cannot find.
>> Compelling reasons to switch to Eclipse 3.5 because of recent changes
>> to Mac OSX but documentation pretty clearly indicates 3.4 for Drools
>> 5.0.  Is Drools 5.0 compatible with Eclipse 3.5?
>>
>> - Mike

ekke (ekkehard gentz)
independent software-architect
senior erp-consultant
eclipse | osgi | equinox | mdsd | oaw | emf | uml
max-josefs-platz 30, D-83022 rosenheim, germany
mailto:ekke at ekkes-corner.org
homepage (de): http://gentz-software.de
blog (en): http://ekkes-corner.org
twitter: @ekkescorner
skype: ekkes-corner
Steuer-Nr: 156/220/30931 FA Rosenheim, UST-ID: DE189929490