[rules-users] Are you using Drools 5 ?

Cristiano Gavião cvgaviao at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 22:19:32 EST 2009

Hi people, I was introduced to Drools 5 some weeks ago. And I have
started to lear since. I got really excited and surprised with its
amazing features and power.

I really want to learn some tricks on it as soon as possible and be
able to use it on one of my next projects....

I didn't test 5.0M4 version too much, just some basic rules firing....

I would like to hear from you guys that are using drools 5 about your
experiences...

Its safe to start a project (development starts on 4 weeks) with
drools 5 on this actual stage? Anyone could tell me if the GA version
will have too much structurally differences from this M4?  (change
public classes and methods or anything else that could generate
reworks !!)

Thanks for your time....

best regards

Cristiano