[rules-users] Are you using Drools 5 ?

Raphael Duarte Paiva raphaeldpaiva at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 11:51:39 EST 2009

Hi!

I'm in the same situation as you and would like to know the same, actualy,
with a plus: is there any preview to the release of the GA version?.

In fact, I am preparing a presentation to teach Drools to my work fellows,
with the Drools 5.0 API in mind. We're starting a project for Academic
Management and Drools has proven to be just what we need for Business Rules.

Best regards.

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 01:19, Cristiano Gavião <cvgaviao at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi people, I was introduced to Drools 5 some weeks ago. And I have started
> to lear since. I got really excited and surprised with its amazing features
> and power.
>
> I really want to learn some tricks on it as soon as possible and be able to
> use it on one of my next projects....
>
> I didn't test 5.0M4 version too much, just some basic rules firing....
>
> I would like to hear from you guys that are using drools 5 about your
> experiences...
>
> Its safe to start a project (development starts on 4 weeks) with drools 5
> on this actual stage? Anyone could tell me if the GA version will have too
> much structurally differences from this M4?  (change public classes and
> methods or anything else that could generate reworks !!)
>
> Thanks for your time....
>
> best regards
>
> Cristiano

Abraços