[rules-users] Drools, Grails, and default packages for domain objects

Costello, Robert rcost10 at searshc.com
Wed Jan 21 17:53:06 EST 2009

I have to say, the Guvnor is awfully cool.  I was able to import my
pojos and get a rule up and running in a couple hours.   Would have been
even faster if I had my coffee this morning.

Next step is to export the rules and deploy them to the Execution
Server.  I like the fact that it can take JSON.

Is there much documentation out there yet on the Execution server?

Thanks,

Robert Costello

Lead Systems Engineer

IMA Performance