[rules-users] Guvnor Issues

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Thu Jan 22 20:18:47 EST 2009

   Regarding #3, it is not a Guvnor issue. In fact, if you are declaring
types in the DRL file directly, you will face the same limitation. Feel free
to open the Jira for #3 against drools-core/drools-compiler. Can't promise I
will be able to get to that any time soon, but it is something I think it is
worth doing.

   []s
   Edson

2009/1/22 Herman Post <Herman.Post at imail.org>

>  Hi,
>

> I've been working with the Model feature in Guvnor 5.M4 and have some
> questions:
>

> 1.  Is there a way to delete a fact type once created?
>

> 2.  When I declare a field as a Date it gets included as a java.lang.Date
> and
>
> the fact will not validate.
>

> 3.  If I have created two facts, the one created first cannot reference the
>
> second one as the type of a field.  The second on can reference the first.
> It
>
> would be nice to support this forward -referencing feature.
>

> I'd be happy to enter any of these in Jira if they are not already present
>
> (couldn't find them).
>

> Thanks,
>

> Herm

 Edson Tirelli